Visitation Day Circular
RE: VISITATION DAY
You are informed and requested to attend our school’s visitation/contact day on Sunday 23rd/07/2017 starting at 10:00am-5:00pm.
- Fees: All those with fees balance should make payments to zero. We shall NOT allow in or pick any child who will have not adhered to the above effective 24th/07/2017. Payments should be through our appropriate banks and mobile money MTN/AIRTEL using pupils’ ID numbers.
- Education tours: We shall have respective tours as below:
- Nursery-21st /07/2017
- Lower primary-28th /07/2017
- Upper primary-4th /08/2017
For nursery, whoever will not have paid by Friday morning is requested to stay home.
- Holiday package: We have organized holiday package for our children to keep them busy during holidays. A booklet costs 6.000/=. Make payments through their respective class teachers.
- Art / crafts: Our boarder pupils will exhibit their art and crafts items for sale on the visitation day. Come ready to buy one and support the pupils’ skills development program.
- NIRA forms: All those who have not filled in forms for their children’s national identification cards should do so. Come with a photocopy of any of the parents’ National I.D.
- Requirements: All those who didn’t provide a ream of papers should come with it. We aim at providing the best to our pupils.
Endeavor to come, meet the teachers of your children to discuss their performance.