As part of stake holders, we held a nursery parents’ meeting on 16/ 10 /2016.
The purpose of the meeting was to look at our ECD centre and lay strategies for improvement.
The head teacher presented a paper entitled “A complete Guide to Early child hold
Development learning” and emphasized the following:
- need for children to attend kindergarten,
- what a good pre-school should have,
- what to look out for in that Nursery school,
- the right food for the best brains,
- the best start for a child with special needs,
- play areas,
- the right age to begin kindergarten,
- qualities of a good nursery teacher,
- need for enough steep for a kindergarten child,
- how to help a child do home work ,
- the right school bag for a child ,
- the right maid for the child ,
- how to unlock the child’s potential at home ,
- the right age to introduce gadgets for a nursery child and how to guarantee the child’s education by running a savings project ,or
- Having an insurance package prepared for your child.
I thank all parents who attended and your feedback. We are determined to provide the best and ensure that our nursery section becomes a model ECD centre within the region